1950 to 1959
1954 41 E. Pearson is acquired and becomes the home of the School of Law.
1958 Circumference, the women's leadership honor sorority, is formed at Loyola.
1957 Loyola Academy moves to Wilmette leaving Dumbach Hall available for University classes. M.S. and Ph.D. programs in Chemistry are established.
- 1955 Loyola Hall for men (now Campion Hall) is the first student residence hall built at the Lake Shore Campus.